COLUMBIA VALLEY ZIPLINE ADVENTURES
ZIPLINE ADVENTURES IN RADIUM HOT SPRINGS, BC
You’ll be soaring in style on this seven Zipline Canopy Tour geared up with top-quality safety equipment. The first 5 lines of the course take you zig-zagging across the Dry Gulch Valley, followed by a shorter zip to get you in place for the final monster zipline which measures just under 900 feet in length.
These hands-on zipline adventures put you in charge of your own gear. That’s right, you will be using the equipment yourself as you move throughout the tour! Your friendly guides will be with you every step of the way; keeping an eye on your safety, and telling you a bit about our unique valley as you soar through the trees.
This tour consists of 7 ziplines. Be prepared to be on site for 1.5 hours.
The first 5 ziplines take you zig-zagging through the Dry Gulch Valley and the 6th line will lead you to the start of our first walking trail. From there, a quick 2 minute jaunt will take you to the most impressive platform. Get your cameras ready! This platform showcases a view of the Columbia Valley Wetlands and the Purcell Mountain Range. The last line is a double zip; this means you can race a friend to the finish. It is the longest and fastest line, by far! Once you are back on the ground, you will follow your guides back to the gear up station where you started (about a 3 minute walk).
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Please arrive to the site 20 minutes prior to your tour time. This allows time for parking, walking to the main site (about a 3 minute walk from the parking lot), checking in, using the washroom if needed, and meeting your guides at the gear up area.
- You are welcome to bring a camera and water bottle, as long as these items have straps (fallen items may become broken and/or lost).
- Closed toed shoes are required
- Weight Restriction 65 lbs to 250 lbs
- Height Restriction minimum 4 feet tall
Hours in duration
- Adults: $99
- Youth (Ages 15 and Under): $89
- Senior (Ages 60 and Over): $89